Saturday, April 21, 2007

A Family Affair

I received an e-mail from Kai's cousin today from NJ. I thought she was going to tell me that either they wouldn't be able to come to the wedding or that it would be just her and Audrey. Well I was wrong on both accounts. They are all coming! Lol. Not that that is a bad thing. I love them and they are great people. They are just very proper and my family is NOT! It is going to be an interesting gathering to say the least. They will also be getting to meet Tiina (Kai's sister) and Florian for the first time as well. I'm going to needs lots of help controlling my nerves! I forwarded Kai the e-mail to let him know that some of his family would be there at the wedding at he is overjoyed. I am happy for him. I am looking forward to seeing them again too. It ought to be a nice day.

No comments: