Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Mrs. Fabulous

Chloe is just too good to be true! I could not have wrapped my head around things yesterday had it not been for her. She helped me pick out the tuxes for the guys and the accessories to go with them. I was honestly only there in person because my brain seemed to be else where. The tux experience wasn't quite what I was expecting though. I thought that there would be trying on and modeling and such, but the guy just measured and said that he was going to order them. I guess that is good enough. Not only did I get the tux issue taken care of yesterday, but I got to see my invites, and they are too cute for words. I love them! Chloe is just the best!! She even helped me decide that YES I really do NEED to buy the dress that I was looking at from Ann Taylor Loft to change into after the wedding. Hmm..I may even NEED to buy a cardigan to put on over it in the church. I don't want to be showing off too much in front of the people I see every Sunday! I am just relieved that things are falling into place. *Sigh of Relief*

1 comment:

Cloggsy said...

Anything for you my sweetie. And you know I'm here to help with whatever is left to do....which reminds me, I will keep my eyes peeled for the shoes! Yeah, I thought there would be trying on too, I was a little shocked. But hey, it's done, they'll be lovely and everything will be perfect. I promise!