Friday, April 27, 2007

Hmm...how selfish of me.

Tomorrow I am being given a shower by two of my cousins. I registered online for some things at Belk and Walmart. Some of the Walmart stuff can only be found online, and the reason I registered for them is because most of it we're going to need. I was browsing my registry just a few minutes ago and noticed that only 4 items had been purchased. Two of them I purchased myself just to make sure that I got part of them at least (probably selfish huh?). So I'm just curious as to what I'm actually going to get. I planned to take part of what we're registered for back to FI with me and store the rest of it, but it doesn't look like I'll be having to take anything back much. Which really isn't a big deal to me, but I have had 26 ppl ask me for a copy of my registry which I printed out (pictures, prices, everything) for them and gave to those who requested one. I don't mind buying all of the stuff that we're registered for myself, I knew I'd be picking up some of it anyway. So I don't even know why I'm complaining...I guess I just needed to get it out of my system.

3 comments:

Cloggsy said...

Every bride is the same - you keep checking the registry to see what people have gotten you!!!

Cloggsy said...

p.s - sorry I won't be there, but you know I'd come if i could right?!

FluteLoop said...

You'll be there in spirit! :-)