Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A Happy Day!

I passed my Finnish Level 1 test from Friday! I am also pretty sure that my instructor told me that I would be in the Finnish Level 2 course that begins this Friday. I made 91% on this final test. It had all of the information we have been going over in class on it, so I am pretty pleased. Of course I made plenty of dumb mistakes, but I can only learn from them. I was told that my writing was really good and that I just needed to talk more in Finnish. Guess that means the hubby is really going to have to start speaking to me in Finnish more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Woo-Hoo! Way to go, Stacy. You're that much closer to being a pseudo-native speaker! :)

Cloggsy said...

I am SO proud of you hon. Yay!

Just make sure that what Kai teaches you is actually what he's teaching you - didn't he once tell a bunch of people not to eat yellow snow?! What are you gonna need to know that in Finnish for?!!

(love ya Kai!)