Thursday, November 6, 2008

Finnish 1 Final Exam

Tomorrow is the written portion of my Finnish Level 1 Final Exam! On Wednesday I had to go and take the speaking portion. I did not think it went so well, but the teacher I had to speak for said that I was only a Finnish 1 student, so I really did not do that bad. I just hope I did well enough!!! I am keeping my fingers crossed that tomorrow will go well. I have had a "reading day" today, so I have been able to stay home and study. For the last 6 hours that is all I have done. I feel confident in some areas, and no so confident in others. That is normal though. I mean the worst that can happen is I not pass and have to retake the Finnish 1 course over again. LOL, and a refresher course can't be bad, right?!? Gee, I sure wish my Finnish husband would help me study more!! :-) Minä rakastan sinua, Kai! I know I must drive him crazy with all of my questions, but he married me and it is his duty to help me learn this difficult language! At least that is what I keep telling him! :-) Ah, it's back to studying for me!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck on your final!