Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Puppy Fund!

I can't believe that I forgot to mention my Puppy Fund! Ok...so yeah it's a Christmas can with a little homemade sign on it, but it is the idea that counts! The hubby said that he would buy me a puppy, but while we're waiting, I am saving up some spare change to help out. I am currently up to 6 Euros and 80 cent. Not exactly off to a BIG start, but every little bit helps. I got my current puppy fund money from taking bottles to the Siwa and recycling them! It is quite neat really. You just take your bottles to the store and put them on a little conveyer and the machine either gives you 40 cent for the larger bottles or 20 cent for the smaller ones. Once you're done the machine prints you out a little ticket and you can either redeem the money or buy stuff from the store. So I redeemed my cash! Needless to say, I'm a far cry from buying my own puppy, but if I keep this up I'll be to 20 Euros in no time!



My Homemade Puppy Fund Savings Jar! I really
could have used some colored pencils!

No comments: