Friday, July 27, 2007

Harry Potter Books

Here we are at last. I finally managed to re-read the first 6 Harry Potter books, and yesterday I read the seventh one. I seem to have an affinity for being able to read new books in a day. I have to admit that I am sad the journey is over, but what a wild ride it has been. I really liked the last installment J. K. Rowling put out for all of us. I even cried when characters I loved died, and I was so proud of Neville!! Anyway, just thought I'd post a pic of my book. I think the cover is different in the US, and now I have different sized books. I bought 1-5 in the US, but I have 6 &7 from here, so they are smaller and fat!!! I love'em though! I don't know what to look forward to for the rest of the summer now, but I'm sure I think of something.

No comments: