Friday, July 13, 2007

Interesting...

I didn't think that anybody from home read my blog. Not that they have been keeping up with it or anything, but I saw that someone from Rockingham dropped by my site and had a look around. Neat! I wonder who it could have been?


Anyway, tomorrow the hubby and I are going to go see Harry Potter! I'm so excited!! As a matter of fact I feel a bit insane. Other than Redwall stories I have never been so obsessed with what is considered 'young adult' reading material. I'm sure that can't be good, right? Well, maybe it can be, and for my sake I hope that it is. I got to see the actors who played Ginny Weasley and Cho Chang at the Finnkino here in Helsinki on Wednesday. I was going to stay for their interview but they were so late in getting there, and I had a lot more on my mind at the time that I didn't. I did get an ok picture of Ginny Weasley from the side as she was getting out of the limo, so it wasn't a total loss. It isn't a great picture of course because I am short and all the tall people thought that they needed to stand in front of me. Beggars can't be choosers though, so I take what I can get and be happy with it. Next Saturday I am going to have to busy myself over to the bookstore in the Center at the Kamppi while Kai is at work and purchase myself the book. I am really looking forward to getting it, although I am resolute not to read it until I have found the 4-6 books at a library someone here and re-read them! That is going to be extremely difficult for me, but I'm bound and determined that this is the way it has to be. I had forgotten so much that had happened in the first three books that when I re-read the books it was like reading them for the first time almost (sounds crazy, huh?). Therefore, the rest of the week and next week will have me on a mission to find those books!!!




The arrival of the limo



The crowd waiting in anticipation



Ginny Weasley's mugshot from the side, and the
back of Cho's head.

1 comment:

Libby said...

Oh what fun! Doesn't Ginny look all grown up?

(and congratulations on nearly reaching your puppy-fund goal!)