Tuesday, July 3, 2007

New Phone!

I've got a new phone! Well, the phone itself isn't new, but it is new to me. It is a cute little light blue Nokia phone. It is simple and "Stacy proof"! You can't get any better than that! Kai gave it to me so that I can give him a buzz and worry him at work, or whenever I get lost while I am out and about within the inner workings of the city! I do have the occasional blonde moment you know!! Anyway, all we had to do was go to the Sonera store and buy a new chip to go in the phone, and I got to pick my own number! That was kinda cool-ish!


my new phone chip (it's itty bitty)


my "new" phone!






We also went for a nice walk today. It took a whole 2 1/2 hours. Needless to say flipflops were not the footwear of choice for this excursion. While out on our adventure we happened upon the beach here in Helsinki! It is 10 minutes from the apt. A WHOLE 10 MINUTES! I have to admit that it was nice to see people who are just as white as I am! I'm in love with this place!!


The beach picture #1

The beach picture #2






No comments: