Monday, July 2, 2007

Our New Place??

We are not quite decided yet, and really won't be until after the 17th of July when Susanna returns, but this may be our new apartment. It is in such a nice neighborhood and seems very far removed from the city life, although it is not! We would have a shopping center less than two minutes away walking. I can't wait to see the inside of this building!!!



The building and lower apt. that might possibly be ours!


The bus stop right across the street. It goes straight to the
center of the city. So it takes about 10 minutes to get there!


A little park right across the street down from the bus
stop. Perfect for taking the dog out!

Needless to say, I am very anxious to be checking out the inside of the place! It took Kai and I about 25 minutes to walk there from our current apt. Of course we could have taken the tram but we are all for taking a jaunt to get our exercise. I'm not sure it would have taken as long as it did to get there had I not been stopping periodically to snap shots of wildflowers and the like to send home to Grandma! If we do get the apt. we'll be moving into it in September. Seems like a long wait, but I'm sure the time will just fly by. Do you hear me time? You can start flying by now!!

2 comments:

Libby said...

I found you through Chloe and I just wanted to say hello.

The (possible) new apartment looks like it's located in a great spot, I hope it works out. Onnea matkaan! (please tell me that means good luck and that I haven't just made a fool of myself!)

FluteLoop said...

The hubby says the translation works, so no worries! Nice to meet you! Thanks