Thursday, March 4, 2010

Estee Lauder Love

During the Christmas holiday while I was at home in NC I went on a little shopping spree. A lovely friend of mine took me out and gifted me with some new Estee Lauder goodies. I have to tell you that I am absolutely sold on the products and don't think I will be switching up anytime soon. Of course they are a bit pricey, but well worth it.


Not that I have wrinkles (yet), but there is nothing wrong with going on the offensive. The Advanced repair PM eye cream is quite nice as well.


The DayWear Plus cream is absolutely lovely. You use it along with the repair serum after you've cleaned you face. It leaves you feeling silky smooth and the light/clean scent that it has makes you feel fresh.

The Advanced Night Repair serum also leaves you feeling smooth and soft as well. Combined with the cream you will feel like you have a brand new face.


Love my Perfectly Clean Cleanser and Toner. It leaves me feeling completely clean and doesn't leave a trace of makeup or residue behind. It's fabulous!

I'm not really a review person, unless it is something musical, so I am not a great wordsmith but I thought I would share these lovelies with you. I use them daily and recommend them if you have the moolah to buy them.

Cheers!

No comments: