Thursday, February 25, 2010

New Do and a Pesky Webcam

My new toy came with a handy dandy webcam. As you can see from the pictures below I am not very adept at using it. I went and had my hair chopped off today and decided to use the webcam to take pictures of it. I never seem to remember to take before pictures, but here are the afters. The before was my hair about an inch and a half below my shoulders. I must also add that my hair looked a lot better after she did it, but I had to wear a hat when I went to the store and back home again, so it doesn't have as much body and bounce as it did when I left the salon.



Here I am not even remotely looking at the camera. I am sure I didn't think that it was in the opposite direction, but there ya go. And I seem to be at an angle. Take #1.


Here I am looking at the camera but my eyes look off. I take horrible pictures. Something in them always looks fake. It is either the smile, the eyes or both.



And this was the last attempt at trying to take a good picture. At least I don't have one shoulder hiked up above the other. Something still feels a bit off to me though...

Anyway, that is the new hair, or what was left of it when I finally made it home almost 2 hours later!! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The new do is awesome! That's what I wish MY hair would do! :)