Tuesday, February 23, 2010

New Toy!

Kai bought me a mini-laptop for Valentine's Day and I love it! I will have to post pics later since I now have camera batteries! :-) Apparently, having this new toy will allow Kai to play his games more on the desktop. Oh and he also can watch his shows whenever I just want to play online. Not that I am complaining, the little bugger really has been coming in handy. He REALLY likes playing his games!! Somehow I think this was just as much a gift for him as it was for me!!

3 comments:

Jobove - Reus said...

very good blog, congratulations
regard from Reus Catalonia
thank you

Unknown said...

Oh yes, whenever men can give a gift that the woman likes, and yet somehow benefits THEM, it's a very good thing! :)

FluteLoop said...

You are absolutely right! :-)