Friday, August 8, 2008

Special House Guest

My BIL and his wife went out of the country last week and let us keep their dog for them. Of course I was totally excited about it. I LOVE their dog. His name is Nacho and he is a Cavelier King Charles Spaniel, and too cute for words. He is an extremely well trained dog. Sometimes it is a little difficult for me to get him to do something because my accent is horrible when I try to speak in Finnish. We get along just fine though. I enjoyed Nacho Cheese's visit (or as my husband calls him, Nacho Picchu). He was so much fun that I didn't want to give him back to his mom and dad on Sunday night. He does have a standing invitation to come and visit us whenever he wants to though!!



Guardian of shoes!



He is so happy!



I think I'll rest my head on your face!



Good Morning! We're still in our PJ's



Nacho the happy dog!

No comments: