Sunday, May 4, 2008

So-long Helsinki, Hello NC!

I'm packed and ready to head to the airport. I just have 11 short hours to wait! I have to wake up at 4a.m. (not too happy about that part) and be at the airport by 5:25a.m. for my flight that leaves at 7:25a.m. I just got off of the phone with my dad confirming what time he has to be at the airport to pick me up. I didn't realize reading an itinerary was so confusing. We've been over it 3 or 4 times now. That doesn't matter though, I just can't wait to see all of my family and friends! I haven't really been this excited about anything in a while. The only complaint I have is that I can't take my husband with me. I'm sure that this month is going to fly by though, and I'll be wishing for more family time. So I won't be away from him for too long! And I am going to take tons of pictures. I am going to be staying with my best friend for a few days, and steal her baby when she isn't looking. Well, maybe not steal, but I am going to play Auntie Stacy as much as I can. Sigh, so little time and so many people to see! :-)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hellllllllooooooooo gorgeous!! You want to meet Miss Emma next weekend? We'll be down in Fayetteville! Also, are you going to Bens wedding? Did you even know he's getting married?

Can't wait to see you!

C xxx