Sunday, May 18, 2008

Hello? Is anybody out there?

Now don't get me wrong, I love my friends to bits, but where are they? Before I arrived I had a bazillion people wanting me to get in touch with them so that we could hang out while I am at home. Now that I am here and putting the word out (and my phone #), no one is responding. I forgot my address book with all of my phone numbers in it so I can't call anyone, I feel so scatterbrained. Well, I say no one, but Chloe did invite me to Fayetteville and to spend time with her and Joe in VA. I didn't have anyone to take me to Fayetteville and couldn't get there myself as I had not had time to renew my license at that point, and I don't have money to be driving to and from VA. Sad to say I won't be getting to meet little miss Emma. I am terribly sad about that. I will however being seeing my friend Jessica and stay with her for a few days. It takes nearly an hour to get to her house, and the car I am using guzzles gas (gas is cheaper here, I'm just not that rich!)!! I am just excited about seeing someone! Anyway, I hate to complain, I just needed to get that out of my system. I know I have 2 weeks left to see people while I am here, but I have been here 2 weeks already. Time is slipping by so quickly. Hmm...no more complaining from me...deep breath...I'm ok! :-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sad we couldn't meet up too, but we'll make more of an effort over Christmas. We'll be down at Joe's parents for a week, so we'll drive to you with Miss Emma.

xx

FluteLoop said...

If I can't get anything worked out for now, we will most definitely have to get together over Christmas!