Thursday, May 15, 2008

Hanging out at home

So here I am back in NC and all I have done is go between houses. I spend one day in at Dad and Grandma's in Ellerbe, then the next I am down in R'ham at Mom and Grandma's house. If I don't spend about equal time with the two I will never hear the end of it. I haven't even managed to see any of my lovely friends yet. That will be changing within the next week though. Whew! I need a break from the family. LOL! It has been nice getting to see aunts, uncles, grandparents, and my parents though. It will be a while before I get back here, so I am taking advantage of this time while I can. On another note, I can't believe that it cost so much for me to get my driver's license renewed. They expired last September while I was in FI, and so I went the other day and renewed them. It cost $32!! Granted, it had been 7 years since I got my first one, but I didn't realize that it would be over $30. I'm glad I took a $50 with me! Anywho...I do have some pictures of my trip home, and I will get them up reasonably soon. I promise! Cheers!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back to the USA, Stacy! Wish you were closer to Chicago...I'd love to get together! :) Have a fabulous visit.

FluteLoop said...

It is nice to be back! OH, it would be lovely to be closer to Chicago. I would love to meet you in person. Maybe one of these days!