Saturday, April 26, 2008

Good-bye, Mummo

My husband's grandmother passed away yesterday at the ripe old age of 95. We just saw her the last weekend of March when we celebrated her birthday. At that time she was doing fine. She went to the hospital on Wednesday because she was having trouble breathing. While there she found out that she had suffered a heart attack. Yesterday we were told that they had found a tumor in her lungs, and then 20 minutes after recieving that call we got another saying that she has passed away. She was a very funny lady, and even though I never understood what she was saying she made me laugh. I am very fortunate to have had the opportunity to have met her on several occasions. Please keep our family in your hearts and prayers.


2 comments:

Libby said...

I am sincerely sorry for your loss. Your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

Unknown said...

My prayers to all of you. Mummo sounds wonderful.