Tuesday, April 22, 2008

You can come out now warm weather!

As much as I am going to miss my husband when I visit NC in May, I am going to enjoy some nice, warm weather. The weather here is finally beginning to warm up a bit, but I won't be able to wear flip flops until about the 2nd week of June. Wearing them around the apartment just isn't doing it for me!! And I hate still having to wear a coat, and sometimes my gloves whenever I go. Not only will I be enjoying the weather, I will also be enjoying my family and friends that I haven't seen in about a year. The past (almost) eleven months have just flown by. I don't feel as though I have been away from the U.S. that long. It takes looking at a calendar for it all to really sink in. Finland is great in the Summertime though, so if anyone is wanting to get away to a place where the temperature is about 75 degrees with no humidity this is the place to visit!

No comments: