Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Almost there!

Passport dropped off at the Immigration Police - Check!

They said that it would be a week or two before it is ready. I am hoping for a week. We got there around 11:30 this morning and didn't get out until about 1:45. Granted I didn't have to wait as long as some people, but it only took us 5 minutes to drop my passport off and for the guy to give me my notification of seizure paper. I mean when we got there we took our number which was E39, that was cool, the number that was currently being seen to was E 32. No big deal right? I was wrong. The people working line E went on a break for over an hour after I got my ticket! Grrr...so we took a number for Line A just in case. Our number was 72, but that line was moving faster. It was A26 when we arrived and by the time it was finally our turn for E, line A was up to number 47. Nonetheless, I got what needed to be done done, while grumbling about it the entire time to my husband who was a doll and just listened.

No comments: