Sunday, December 5, 2010

gifts

I ordered all of my US Christmas gifts for family online on Black Friday and got some pretty good deals. And now I know that they have all arrived at there next to final destinations and are going under the Christmas tree. I really hope that my family enjoys them. Sad I cannot be home for Christmas this year, but no one feels that I need to be traveling. Especially since I am currently still sick with whatever I can't take meds for that I have had for a MONTH now. I took some penicillin a couple of weeks ago for this crud and it didn't help, and now the doctor won't give me anymore. Ah, the upsides and downsides to pregnancy. To be honest I think I could deal with all of the snot if this cough would just go away. The cough is what keeps me up at night and makes everything ache. :( But cannot let this crud get in the way of my Finnish Christmas shopping. I would do all of it online but I don't understand everything, lol. My Finnish is improving but it isn't that good yet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I had the crud when pregnant with my oldest. All they would let me take was regular Robitussin and Tylenol. Not much has changed! Hang in there, Stacy!

FluteLoop said...

This crud is just the worst. It lingers!