Friday, December 10, 2010

survivor

I managed to sleepwalk through an entire week this week without making a trip to the doctor. Thankfully, I am beginning to see some improvement with this cough/cold/flu/infection/crud/ whatever the doctor wants to label it. It has taken 6 weeks but we are starting to get somewhere now. I am finally starting to feel like I am going to survive this thing. And Kai is happy too. He doesn't want me to be sick and he also doesn't want me to continue getting him sick. He has cut me a lot of slack since all of this started and I am grateful, but I am glad that I can get back to a normal routine. At least until we make our move (I am so excited!)!!




On a whiter note, we have gotten TONS of snow here and it hasn't let up since it started in November. I plan to brave the cold when I am back up to par for good and take some decent pictures, but for now this is it. It is lovely outside. And I am so glad that I use public transportation. I was sort of missing driving last week, but then as I watched people digging their cars out of 3-5 feet of snow I didn't miss it so much anymore. The good, the bad, and the white stuff!

No comments: