Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I'm Going Home!

That's right folks! Today Kai and I bought our tickets for our trip to the U.S.! I am so excited. We we'll be there from May 17th-June 9th, and we have a lot of ground to cover while we are there. We have so many people to see!!!! I hope we can do everything we have planned. On another happy note, today was my last actual day of classes. I have Easter break until Monday, a written test on Tuesday, a day off Wednesday, a speaking test of Thursday, my results on Friday, and an etäpäivä the 20th. That means I don't have to go to school that day, but I still get credit for it. After the 20th I will be counting down the days until we leave for the U.S.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What time do you fly in? Are we picking you up?

Can't wait to see you guys...

C xx

FluteLoop said...

I don't know what time we'll be flying in. Kai is debating on whether we should rent a car or not because we're going to have to get ourselves down to NC. I think he is still undecided though. I think he worries about me driving after traveling for 24 hours, or some mumbo jumbo. We will let you know as soon as we know.

Can't wait to see you guys either! I am so ready to be Stateside.