Thursday, April 23, 2009

I Need Claws!

I am trying my best not to claw myself to death right now. Over night I had bumps that look like bug bites pop up on my head/hairline/neck/chest/bum and the corner of my eye. The ones on my head and forehead actually feel like knots! They itch like crazy. They supposedly came into being because I have been sick (still am) with a fever, headaches, stomach pain, sore throat and joint pain. Every 5 seconds my hubby keeps telling me to keep my fingers out of my head. I just have the urge to scratch and not stop. I could deal with being sick, but this itchiness has to go. I am taking benadryl but that doesn't do too much for it!!! What's a girl to do?!?

Edit: I tell you what, these dang knots/bumps spread quick! They are in my throat, on my legs and to top things off my knees are swollen! Not to mention I look like I am going through some really rough puberty the way they have taken over my face. I had two teeny tiny pimples on my face this morning, tonight I look like a pizza with extra pepperoni! Here's hoping that a good nights sleep helps!

No comments: