Saturday, April 4, 2009

4 More Years!

After 6 months (and 1 week) of waiting, I am now an official resident of Finland for 4 more years. I got my new residence permit just a few days ago, and the picture that I have to carry around until 2012 years is HORRIBLE! I'm talking Charlize Theron in Monster horrible! I am legal though, and for that I am grateful. And now that I have my passport back, and Kai has his new passport, we can buy our tickets to the U.S.! I cannot wait to get home and visit some people! We also have some new people to meet! Kai and I are both excited about getting to finally meet Emma! Kai also gets to meet Cale (my best friend's little boy)! Of course I can't wait to see my family. It has been almost a year now since my last visit home, and I do miss them. Though I am not a very homesick person. I also want to shop! Finland is expensive, U.S.A. is cheap, enough said! Look out U.S.A. here we come!

No comments: