Saturday, January 3, 2009

Teenage girls all around!

My husband actually went with me to see the new Twilight movie last night. Needless to say the opening night had a packed house. The theater we were in seats 703 people, and I am pretty sure all but 4 of those seats were occupied by overly excited teenage girls! They even clapped for the movie as the ending credits rolled. Ah...teenagers. Though you do not have to be a teen or tween girl to enjoy this movie. My husband said that even he was pleasantly suprised by it. Of course I liked it. It followed the book pretty close, and that is a big deal for me. I am not much into these movies that just go off on their own and leave me screaming, "that's not what happened in the book!" So I guess I am a little bit excited that they are making the sequel to it. And I admit, the lead character is kind of a cutie. Though I am not obsessed with him I can definitely understand why all of these teen girls swoon whenever they see him. Hm...maybe I should go watch it again?! :-)

No comments: