Thursday, January 29, 2009

Snow and School

I am one tired girlie. My Finnish classes are very mentally draining and by the time I get home in the evening I feel as though I could laydown anywhere and sleep for weeks! Thankfully I do not have school tomorrow. I have another reading day because I have a test on Monday and Tuesday. I am nervous about them, but I think I will do fairly well on the Monday portion. Not quite so confident about the speaking portion on Tuesday.

Classes, tests, and tiredness aside...I have been loving the snow. Since moving to Finland I have learned what a real Winter is suppose to feel (and look) like. And nothing is ever closed for the snow. Not even school. These kids here do not know the meaning of snow days!


My apartment building


The backyard...part of it


Across the street

It snowed for 3 more days after I took these pictures. So we have plenty of it. And I LOVE it!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Joe wishes for some of that, as I'm sure you can imagine!