Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Neglectful!

I have been so busy with school and house work that I have had no time for blogging. Although I have been neglecting my blog, I have been able to keep up with what is going on in the blogosphere thanks to Bloglines! It is a convenient site. Anyway, so as not to feel too neglectful, I thought I would share something that happened to someone else today. I was a witness of course. How could I not be?!? I ride the bus everyday to and from class, and today a very careless little boy (looked to be about 11 years old) was running towards the road and was looking behind him at the same time. Real smart, huh? Well he happens to finally look where he is going when he is just maybe a foot away from my moving bus. Poor thing (careless thing) runs right smack-dab into the side of my bus. The bus driver stopped the bus and got out to check on him, but he made a horribly loud sound when he collided with the side of Bus 52. Thankfully he is ok, nothing was broken but he did have the air knocked out of him. I guess that'll teach him to watch where he is going from now on, and also not to run towards the road!!!

No comments: