Tuesday, June 10, 2008

I'm back.

Ok..so I am feeling better now. I am conquering these evil sinuses of mine. All Hail Zyrtec! Thankfully, the U.S. got its act together and started selling it OTC. I bought myself a bottle while I was there. Anyway, I am back and really don't have much to report at the moment. I have (after being called a slacker by my husband this morning) begun the slow process of washing, folding, and putting away all of my clothes. Now I just have to find places for the things (non-bookish) that I brought back with me. My husband is working all nights this week (except the 2 days he has off), so my scedule is a bit off. I am currently bright eyed and bushy tailed and it is 10:15pm. So I plan to get off of the computer in a minute and do a days work tonight! :-) Oh...and enjoy my garden pictures...all of the lovelies you will see were put in the ground by me when they were just sprouts and seed. Now they are all "growing like a weed"! Too bad I'm not around to baby them. Oh well, my Grandmother and Dad will have something to enjoy doing while I am away! We are a gardening family!





A picture of me and my cousin for good measure.
I saw him more than my own brother (hint, hint)!


The tomatoes.


The squash, turnips, peas, peppers, and cucumbers.


A view from an angle.


The half-runners, and okra (which had just started
to come up.)

No comments: