Saturday, January 26, 2008

Walk

I went for a little walk around my apartment building a day ago and took some pictures while I was at it. We are expecting more snow this weekend, and I hope it just keeps on coming. I took these pictures at about 4 pm.


In front of the building.


Down the street towards the flower stand.


Behind my building.


Walking towards the street.


When the zoom lens on my camera decided to freeze I decided it was time for me to go back inside. So I tried to for about 10 minutes. On the outside door to the apartment building there is a number pad where you have to enter the code to get into the building. Well, I kept entering it over and over again. I think it didn't like me. To top it off I didn't bring my keys out for whatever reason and I just so happened to leave my cell phone in the apt. I mean why would I need that to take pictures. It was sad really because I can see my apt. door from the entrance door, and all I wanted to do was get inside. Anyway, the keypad finally decided that it had had enough fun and laughter for the day at my expense and let me back into my beloved building. So I learned two things that day. 1) Always take my keys and cell phone with me when I go out, and 2) the entrance door to my building is evil.

No comments: