Friday, January 4, 2008

*Big Cheesy Grin*

I am all smiles today, or at least I would be if my gums wouldn't freeze from the cold!!! Before today I was simply, Stacy McCaskill-Lilja...crazy North Carolinian girl applying for Finnish Residency. But today I am, Stacy McCaskill-Lilja...crazy North Carolinian girl with Finnish Resident Status! Not only can I stay in the country, but these crazy people also put on my permit that I have the right to work! Yippee! Needless to say, today is a very, very, very happy day for me. Now I am going to go find all the warm clothes I can and put them on, then snuggle up under my wool blanket and have a Lost and Hornblower watching marathon with my hubby. Cheers!

2 comments:

Libby said...

Congratulations! Now, stay warm and cozy. :)

Unknown said...

Congrats to one of the newest Finnish residents! So glad that you got our card before Valentine's Day! :)