Friday, April 30, 2010

1 week down!

I have successfully finished the first week of my työharjoittelu (internship). It was exhausting but I have fallen in love with all 9 of the kiddies that I am working with. They are too cute. And somehow they understand me when I speak. Of course I speak on their level, but I still think I deserve brownie pts. for being understandable to children!! I definitely need to take pictures of these little munchkins and post them. I'm taking my flute, as per request, to the päiväkoti on Monday to play for them during their music time. I think it is going to be really fun. They LOVE music and dance anytime someone sings, hums, whistles, or plays a cd. They really are awesome and I get to spend 5 more weeks with them.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congrats! Sounds like you're having a wonderful time! :)