Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas is almost here!!!

I can't believe that Christmas is just next week! It really snuck up on me this year. Probably because I have been a busy bee with school and all. Oh, and I passed my first Finnish Level 2 test! Hooray! Aside from passing the most difficult test I have ever taken, Kai and I finished up our Christmas shopping today. I am so glad. Almost every year we are buying something last minute, and I absolutely freak out because I am afraid I am going to leave someone out. This year we made a list and checked it about 100 times! No one is left out...not even my family back in the States! All of my Christmas cards were posted a few days ago so they should be arriving at their destinations about Monday. So all that is left for me to do is wrap all the goodies we bought!!! :-) That and relax! Tomorrow we are having a small party at my school, and then tomorrow night we're having another class party in the city center. So I am looking forward to some much needed fun out on the town!

Cheers!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your Finnish 2 test! Hope you and Kai have a Merry Christmas! :)