Friday, March 7, 2008

Winter comes in March

My husband I and walked to the shopping center the long way yesterday so I could take some pictures. It takes 30 minutes the long way, about 5 minutes when we walk the usual way. Most of these are just snow pictures, but I did take shopping center and big building pictures too. In one you can see where they have a crosswalk blocked off. They are currently building an underground tunnel there. It will be nice when they are finished. There ís also one picture I took at a gas station. Unleaded gas is 1.43 Euros a liter. Right now 1 euro is equal ti $1.51. 3.8 liters make a galleon, so here it is about $8 for gas. Or something close to that at least. Anyway, enjoy the pictures.










This path either leads to a French or Swedish school.
I don't remember which. It is right at our apt. 3 min. walk


Our local Pizza Hut!




Gas is 1.43 Euors a liter






Part of the golf course 4 minutes from our apt.


Me standing out on a trail

No comments: