Saturday, May 26, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend

So I'm here at Chloe's looking after Marilyn and getting ready to take Kai to the airport tomorrow to go home. Do I want him to go? No. Will be far behind him? Another no. Dad came with me for a little bonding time, and so that I wouldn't have to drive in D.C. all by my lonesome on this Memorial Day weekend. So far it has been a nice trip. Wasn't so sure about bringing dad along, but he pretty much just does his own thing and leaves us to our own devices. I have to admit that it is very strange being here at Chloe's and there being no Chloe around. I'm sure she is having a most awesome time at the beach with her Mum and Joe's family though! Actually, the beach sounds really good right about now. I think in just a bit once everyone is up and running we're going to go shopping! One of my most favorite things to do!! Kai and I have a Barnes & Noble giftcard from Joe and Chloe just burning a hole in our pockets, and as luck would have it there is a B & N right down the street from us! Coincidence? I think not! Thanks J & C!! Anyhoo, time to get my day started post coffee!! Look out Mall here we come!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

WOMAN, you did not need to replace the sodas and stuff, you crazy chick!!! Thanks so much for looking after mo mo (new nickname for her!) - she must have loved you to pieces as there was a whole bowl of bubbles when I got home!!

FluteLoop said...

I was just being friendly, although I might be just a little crazy! And mo mo was too cute! I loved her!