Friday, May 4, 2007

Leaving...

I know I haven't been great at posting lately. I will take a look at a few blogs and them come to mine thinking that I am going to post something, and then don't. And none of what I just typed has anything to do with what I am planning to post! I guess I said all that to say that I will be in Virginia for a couple of days because I am going to go pick up Kai. I am looking forward to seeing Chloe and the newly arranged apartment. I will definitely be using her "guest room reading chair" for my nightly before bed reading. Maybe we can even do a little shopping!! Kai you didn't see that!! So for those of you that periodically peruse my site I probably won't have any updates until Monday or Tuesday.

Until then...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes, we will most def shop!!! What time you getting here?

Sarah said...

You're so lucky you get to see Chloe!

Have fun!

www.acorkerslife.blogspot.com