Tuesday, June 22, 2010

splurge, splurging, splurged

I really like that word, splurge. Not the point though. A while ago the hubby and I were introduced to the website play.com by my bil. It is based out of the UK and makes buying books way too easy for me. They get delivered right to my door for free. That's right there is no shipping. Also most books I buy are something like 3.99 euros. Therefore I do not feel guilty when I purchase things from the site, although I usually do it in moderation. No more than 1 or 2 books at a time in a 2-3 week period. Until today that is. I just spent 40.94 euros on this FABULOUS website. I have money in the bank to cover my purchases, no worries there, but I feel sort of guilty for spending so much money at once. Of course my hubby spends WAY more money on Play than I do, but that is no excuse. Ha, my life sounds so difficult doesn't it!?

No comments: