Monday, January 18, 2010

Today of all days...

I tell ya, I just feel like crud today! I haven't been feeling it since I rolled out of my nice, soft, warm bed. The reason why this is such disheartening news? I start my Finnish 2 class this evening at 6:15 and I just don't like to venture out into the snowy wilderness in the dark when I feel poorly. It isn't nerves because I am excited about my class. I have the same teacher and I like her a lot. So maybe I will just bundle up all nice and cozy and make my way there later on today.

On a more annoying note, I cannot find my AA batteries. I just realized that the ones in my camera are dead, and I can't upload any pictures until I find the pesky little buggers! I just bought them so they must be around here somewhere!!!

Lol, and today isn't all bad though. I am alive!!

No comments: