Thursday, December 10, 2009

Almost Home...

Well not quite. I don't actually leave until Sunday at 8 in the morning. I am really excited about spending Christmas with my family...it has been 3 years so it is about time. I am sad about having to leave Kai at home though. He has to work Christmas and New Years, so he doesn't get to experience a McCaskill Christmas. I also have some serious Christmas shopping to do when I touch down in the continental U.S. I haven't managed to buy a single thing for anyone as of yet. I plan to keep my page updated through the holidays and take loads of pictures, but the pics may have to wait to January to be posted. Unless of course I can borrow the laptop. Easier said than done!! Lol, and I suppose this year I will make a New Year's resolution. Two actually, but one of them I am keeping to myself. My NYR will definitely be to be a better blogger. We'll just have to wait and see how that turns out, everyone knows I am a procrastinator and the world's worst slacker at times. Enough of my drivel...it's time to go exchange some currency!!!

Cheers!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like you are also a busy mom Stacy... ..I wanted to share this Christmas shopping idea.. I found this site called EZwingame. They are giving away free things like a Nintendo Wii ( which I played for to give my son) as well as Calvin Klien perfume for me.

I liked your post..
July