Sunday, June 14, 2009

Employment Office

Tomorrow hubby and I will be heading over to the employment office to see what they have planned for me. If the electronic message they sent me was correct I should be getting money again after the 19th. So much for a big penalty. I will not be complaining!! I guess we'll find out for sure tomorrow. Right now I am still looking for Master's degree programs and language courses from the University. I would much rather go there for my classes. I feel like there I would be in a much better learning environment. I absolutely NEED structure!! I will take what I can get though.

On another note, hubby and I went and saw his parents today. His mom seems to be doing well a week after having her breast cancer surgery! The doctor said that things are looking good, and that as far as they can tell the cancer hasn't spread. We're just hoping that things will continue to go well for her.

Still haven't got my trip pictures on the computer, although I did manage to find my camera's usb cord. I have just been lazy. I think I am getting caught up on my sleep and will have more of an update sometime this week!

Cheers!

No comments: