Saturday, January 27, 2007

New Weights

Ok...so now that I am back at home I have been able to get back to my daily workout routine (pilates, ab work, and jogging). I normally work for about 2 hours...so I am fine with that. I have been wanting to add a little something extra to it though for more sculpting and definition, so while I was out last night I saw the cutest little hand weights. Of course I broke down and bought them because the hubby said to buy something for myself, and I did! I bought a 3lbs. green set and an 8lbs. purple set. I might eventually break down and go buy the 5lbs. orange set, but I think what I have now will suffice. I just couldn't pass them up because they were so cute, and looking at them gives me some added motivation (which I sometimes lack). So, once I figure out how to get picture up and running on here I'll definitely post a picture!!

No comments: