Sunday, March 4, 2007

good times

I had loads of fun yesterday at Jess's. After her *jewerly party she and I went to take a look at her new house and see if the construction ppl had done any work there this week. They had put in her new kitchen cabinets and had done some work on the counter tops. Overall things are getting done. It is going to look beautiful when they are finished! I'm happy for her. I also got to see the lunar eclipse last night on my way home from her house. I had to pull off the road to look at it, but it was worth it.

*I wanted to buy everything in that jewelry catalog yesterday, but I practiced some self-control. It was Lia Sophia jewerly, and they have some of the cutest necklaces and earrings. Well, everything they had was cute, necklaces/bracelets/earrings/rings/etc, but I mainly looked at the necklaces and earrings. I also took a look at some pieces that Jess had that I would be able to borrow. I will definitely be hitting up her jewelry box!

No comments: